As the school year begins, many of our students will
begin riding the bus to and from school. Many children
are excited about riding with their friends, but it is important to
always follow the expectations of the drivers.
- Stay seated while the bus is moving.
- Talk quietly to avoid distracting the driver.
- Keep hands inside the windows at all times.
- Report all problems to your driver.
- Walk several feet from the bus when exiting so the driver can
- Never retrieve anything from under the bus.
- Be aware of the traffic when leaving the bus.
At MMM at the begining of the school year, all
students are shown a presentation on bus safety. It is
available for viewing under forms on the main page.
All students are provided a coloring book by the bus garage
on bus safety in October and visited by Mrs. Helt to talk
about what to do to be be safe on the bus.
Buster the Safety Bus comes to visit our k-2
students during the school year to discuss bus safety